Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Slackin' on the Bloggin'

It sure amazes me how time flies...I didn't even realize it had been over a week since I'd posted anything. I guess we haven't had much going on so I figured I didn't have anything "fun" to blog about. Jared drew out on a hunt so he was gone for part of last week which gave me time to do stuff with my sisters. We shopped, hung out at the Roy Acquatic Center, and shopped some more. I think I'll be purchasing another camera, though, Jared had ours so I wasn't able to capture any pics of Ry's first time at the pool in her little swimsuit, she looked so cute, so I'll have to get some our next go around. Luckily, my mom did have her camera on some of the other days we all hung out. After looking at pictures I've come to realize Ryah is a girl of many faces. It's so funny how she can look like a completely different baby in some of them.





















Ryah with Aunt Taylor




















I had to post this because I think it's cute how Grandpa is getting her to sleep. (It's still weird for me to refer to my parents as Grandma and Grandpa since Ryah is their first grandchild.)





















It sure is payday when they sit and smile for you. I'm curious to see her personality come out.
































I had to post this one for my brother...I bet you can't guess which one he is in the picture. He has this retarded Superman pose he always does and my mom just happened to catch Ryah in a stretching moment and it reminded me exactly of my bro.




















This one reminds me of when my sisters would always tell each other to do "kissy" face for the pic. They've already taught Ry.

Those are just some funny pictures of Ryah we've captured, or I should say my mom, has captured lately since I didn't have my camera last week. This week hasn't been too exciting. Ryah got her first shots on Monday...talk about break my heart. You feel so helpless when they're staring at you with the look like why are you letting them do this to me. She hasn't been too bad, but definitely hasn't been my typical Ryah. Other than that life is pretty much the same around here. Just enjoying the little one and realizing she's growing up whether we want her to or not.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so funny (her making your brother's pose). She is adorable, and I have been having issues with my kids growing up without my consent too.

Bryndie said...

Those faces are a crack up, she sure knows how to pose!

Kiesha said...

Oh Sher! She's so adorable! Have you blessed her yet? Let me know if you're having the WHOLE fam get together. Luv ya!

Tiffany Nelson said...

OOOH I just love her! I can't wait to babysit her all weekend long. She is the cutest little thing. I loved her kissy face. It made me laugh!

Sherrie said...

Sher she totally has your big beautiful eyes! I love the pics!

Christy said...

She is so cute. She reminds me a lot of when you were a baby (well pictures, since at the time I was too) except not as chubby :) She has such pretty eyes. I have some pics that I took at dinner that I'll have to email you.