Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Blogging World















Well I have officially joined the blogging world due to numerous requests...mostly by my sister and cousin. I'm still becoming acquainted with everything, so things might be a little slow at first. Just a little bit about us, Jared and I were married in 2005 thanks to some mutual friends who hooked us up. Jared is a General Contractor and owns his own construction company and is extremely close to finishing his degree in Construction Mgmt in his "spare" time. I finished my finance degree and have worked for my dad the past couple years. We built a house in Hooper and have absolutely loved it out here.

A little over two years ago we were given the news we were pregnant with twins. Once over the initial shock and getting used to the idea, we lost them after we were in the "safe zone." It was a blessing in disguise because around the time they were to be born, Jared fell 27 feet off a roof and broke both arms. The next six months consisted of more surgeries, physical therapy, and a lot of growing together; I feel very fortunate his life was spared. In June we were blessed with our little Ryah, she is so special to us, especially due to the stuff we went through to get her here since it wasn't as easy getting pregnant a second time.















A lot of people have asked us how we came up with Ryah's name...it is actually after my cousin. Ryan died in March in a freak accident and left behind a wife and three young girls. Jared and he had gotten to be pretty close since he roofed all of Jared's homes. As a result, Jared really wanted to name her after Ryan, hence the name Ryah.


Well, that's just a little bit about us. Jared and I are excited to start this new adventure with our little family. We love spending time together whether it be with each other or with our families!!!

10 comments:

Tiffany Nelson said...

She is sooo stinkin cute! You need to post some new pics of her so I can see how big she has gotten. I can't wait to be able to play with her in a week or so! I'm so glad you decided to join the blogging world too, it can be very addicting haha. Love you guys :)

Tiffany Nelson said...

and how did you get your picture centered at the top??? I can't ever figure that part out!

Tammy Edwards said...

Oh My Gosh, what an angel! She is the cutest most beautiful thing in the world. I'm not biased either. I think she looks a lot like her Grandma...

Bryndie said...

OK, those pictures are to die for. Who took them??? She is beautiful! Add us to your blog list so we can stay in touch. The headbands look adorable on her!

Bryndie

Christy said...

Aw how adorable is this! I'm super glad you bit the dust and made a blog. It's just another way for me figure out what's going on. I'm excited to watch her grow. You have such a cute family!

Love ya!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad I finally got to see a picture of Ryah. She is beautiful. I'm glad your sister left me a comment on my blog so I could find all of your blogs. It's such a fun way to keep up on everybody.

Bryndie said...

are you wanting the nylon or crochet headbands for you? Let me know, either will work.

Brooke said...

hey look who I found :) Im so happy you love them :) IM sure will drop by again....I do that hahaha blog hopping.

Anonymous said...

Sher you haven't even had a blog and already it's cute. Ryah is so beautiful I love that she is here and I am soo so happy for you and jer. Glad you are bloggin'

Kiesha said...

Hey hot mama! Your family pic on your bed is too cute. My old ugly bed is so not worthy. I'm so thankful for the bloggin' world because I don't seem to be in touch as much with the fam up here in cache valley so keep us updated. --Luvs!