Thursday, December 27, 2012

Best Birthday Present...

Jared gave me the best birthday present ever...LASIK!!!  I was hesitant at first, but finally gave in and scheduled a surgery date. The total surgery time per eye was appx 28 seconds. I would highly recommend it...and cuddo's to Hoopes, they were great.  

After having glasses for the last 22 years, I am so glad to get rid of them and contacts.  It is still  weird to wake up and not reach for my glasses or put my contacts in.  I absolutely LOVE it!!!

Thanks Jar :)

Before
Day after appointment
 

3 comments:

Tiffany Nelson said...

You lucky duck!!!!!!

Kirsten said...

Oh man! Don't you love love love it!!! So happy when I had mine done. Haven't looked back for even a second. Seems like things are going good for you guys!

Love Family said...

Yay! That is awesome! Happy 30th to you!