Monday, February 18, 2013

Overwhelmed...back to Halloween

I am so behind on posting that is overwhelm's me, so I just avoid it even more...which doesn't make me any closer to getting caught up, quite the opposite.  So we will start with Halloween.

The girls kept changing what they wanted to be so every Halloween event we attended they were something different, so all the costumes came from the dress-up box.  The girls went from Tangled to Belle to cheerleaders and to themselves (they asked to not dress-up).  Jared and I were Little Red Riding Hood and the Big Bad Wolf.  The girls enjoyed carving and decorating pumpkins.  Ash mostly just went around to where food was...that girl can eat.  If you ever have leftovers, she will clean your plate. :) 

Can't wait to see what this year's Halloween requests bring.























Jeni Jo always gets so creative on Halloween. 


This was the best pic we could get of the kids
Halloween night.





No comments: