Wednesday, December 5, 2012

50th Party

My dad turned 50 the beginning of October.  My dad threatened my mom with her life if she threw him any type of party, but anyone who knows my mom knows she loooves to do parties so she could not not to anything.  She decided to keep it low key and that we did.  My mom and I went late one night and decorated the office.  When he got to work the next day it was full of surprises for him.  Then we had a pizza party for the employees and a video that my mom put together.  It was a great success...and he was definitely surprised.

For the weekend, we had a surprise trip down to Delta so we could have a little get together with my dad's family.  The girls love going to Grandma Jeanne's so we take up any chance we get to take a little trip.  Happy 50th Faja!!!










No comments: