Saturday, October 22, 2011

Labor Day...haha

I am still playing catch-up, I am still only to our Labor Day adventure. We decided to head to Lava for the weekend. We played at the pool, rode bikes, ate yummy food, and everything else that goes with camping.
























This picture is of our neighbors. A little while after we got there some people pulled up, unhooked their trailer and maneuvered it to their spot manually...it was too funny. Anyway, they ended up right right next to us. After a little while I heard hammering, looked outside, and low and behold the guy was hammering up a white picket fence for his pink flamingos. Ryah asked why they had birds and we didn't, it definitely had some good laughs for the weekend.

















































Ashlyn did a whole lot of sleeping. I know this is probably weird that I post about her sleeping all the time, but I have not been blessed with sleeping children. My girls do well thru the night, but during the day was a different story. This child naps 3-4 hours in the morning and afternoon...definitely no cat naps out of this child. (At least not yet)




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love reading your blog!! Love the new family pics!