Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Blessing

We blessed Ashlyn back on September 11th. Jared's grandma made Ashlyn's dress. She has made all of our girls dresses...talk about a talented lady. I could never assign myself the task. I am lucky to get a button sewed on and if it stays connected all day I'm even luckier.

Jared did a great job, I feel so blessed that he honors his priesthood and presides in our home---less home, I should say. :) Thank you to all our family who came and supported us!!!









3 comments:

Kirsten said...

looks like you guys had a great day! I love your new family picts...so cute!

Mandi said...

Congrats Sher!! Wow! What you don't know when you don't have cyberspace in your home. I am so excited for you. She is darling. I love you new family pics. Your hair is amazing. Hope all is well. Miss ya.

Talisha Shepherd said...

It was so nice to see you today! Your family is all growing up so fast! WOW how time flies! Ashlyn is B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L.!!! Love her Blessing dress! Congrats lady! Your Family is so darling! Tell Jared I said hello! :)