Sunday, October 2, 2011

Greys River

A few days after I had Ashlyn, the Kay side (including extended family) had a camping trip planned to Greys River, WY. The girls were already set on camping in our camp trails that Jared took them while I stayed home with Ashlyn. It was a nice little break and the girls were so excited to go with dad by themselves.

They rode four wheelers, went into Jackson to see the Bar J Wranglers, Jared transformed the four wheeler trailer into a play area for the girls with the toys they brought and they loved it, fished, ate yummy food, and made lots of memories.



































I can't wait to join in the fun next year!!!

2 comments:

Christy said...

Haha your girls are so cute!! How fun they are all so close in age. Best friends.

Miss you guys! We will be up 12/22-12/28, so we will have to get together!

Tiffany Nelson said...

They are the cutest things EVER! I love that kes loves to hold Ash (even if it's only for 10 secons and she's done haha). I love those little girls like they were my own! We all need to go camping next summer, that's for sure. They look like they had too much fun!