Sunday, July 24, 2011

Happy 2nd Keslee!!!

Happy Birthday Keslee!!! I can't believe she is two already. She is so silly and has grown up so much over the last year. It seems like the first year she was born, it went by so slow and our lives were so hectic because of the ages the two girls were at...but, wow, I don't even know if I remember how to take care of a newborn. It feels like we've been out of the newborn stage forever. Anyway, we had a fun day for her birthday. My fam made it possible for Kes to hit up the Aquatic Center, then we came home and did presents. She originally asked for a backpack, but once Ryah had her birthday she asked for everything Ryah got. So she got a tricycle, a pillow pet (thanks Aunt Tiff, she got Ryah one, too), little keyboard (thanks Whit), bubbles (thanks Shaun and Jeni), coloring paraphanalia and lots of other stuff thanks to Grandma who went shopping for me.

Some fun things about Kes:
-Loooves "chockit" (chocolate)...Cocoa Pebbles are a must for breakfast, chocolate licorice, chocolate Hershey's bar, chocolate milk, really anything with chocolate she eats unlike Ryah.
-Likes the color yellow.
-Loves to sing the song "Tomorrow" at the top of her lungs. Funny thing is Ryah will tell her to stop because it hurts her ears and Kes just keeps belting it out. :)
-Has a huge heart, she always gives in to Ryah if Ryah is crying for a toy Kes has.
-Loves her blanket.
-Loves to be cuddled.
-Can count to 14
-Sings her ABC's
-If I say we are going somewhere that day as soon as she's dressed and her hair is done she says, "Ready go."
-Tells you she wants to do stuff right now.
-Likes to do things "myself" as she would say.

To think we started out here...


and now we are here!!!
















We love you Kes, Happy Birthday!!!

1 comment:

Tiffany Nelson said...

I love her more than words can describe!!! She is such a sweetheart! If my kids can be half as cute as yours, I will be happy :)