Monday, July 18, 2011

Fourth of July

I was admitted to the hospital a few days before we were supposed to head to Delta for the 4th of July, but thanks to my awesome family they teamed up, packed the girlies stuff, and took them out of town with them so Jared could help me out while I laid at the hospital taking drugs to stop labor. :( We didn't have an eventful 4th at all, but the girls had a good time in Delta. Ryah informed me she's moving to Grandma Jeanne's and asks to go back continually.

Here are pics from their fun:













Enjoying the annual demolition derby with Zach and Tiffany. Thanks to my family for taking the girlies!!! I know it isn't the easiest job.

As for me, I am still down, but out of the hospital, thanks to an awesome Perinatologist. I think he was my saving grace. :) Hopefully off bed rest this week and the baby in a few more, but who knows.

2 comments:

Bryndie said...

I feel so aweful for you! I dont know how you do it girl... and stay so positive. I can't think of much worse than being on bed rest! You are a trooper. Can't wait to see pictures of the new adorable little girl. Almost there:)

Jenny said...

Sheridan, bless your heart! I hope everything goes well with your new little one. I'm sure it's nice to be home, but still not fun to be on bed-rest; hang in there!