Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Easter

We headed to Delta for Easter this year. The girls love going to Grandma Jeanne's. To be honest I think they just enjoy being in Delta, because since there isn't much to do, they have everyone's undivided attention. It was fun watching Kes this year with the egg hunt, she really got into it. Once Ryah found all her eggs, she kept wanting to hide them for everyone else, it was cute.


















































































































3 comments:

Christy said...

The girls' Easter outfits are so adorable. That second picture (Keslee) cracks me up. So cute.

Hope everything is going well. :)

Tiffany Nelson said...

I wish I could have been there for their egg hunt! I bet they LOVED it! They are my favorite girls ever!!!

Kirsten said...

cute cute pictures. your girls are looking so "grown up" I think Kes is starting to look a lot more like Ryah. she's losing the "baby look" and is looking so big :( sometimes it seems like they get so big so quick and other times i just want them to grow up, I need to enjoy ALL the ages and stages. :)
hope things with your pregnancy are sailing right along!