Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Surprise, Surprise...

Looks like it's another GIRL!!! I guess we got this girl thing down, haha. I found it rather humerous at the doc's...Jared, not so much. We were both kind of hoping for a little mini man to be running around, but as long as it is healthy, we are grateful for the chance of being able to have another one. We definitely will have plenty of estrogen running around, so if you need any drama in your home, invite over the Kay girls. :) If we did have a boy, he would more than likely be succumbed to his sister's requests to play dress-up.

7 comments:

Christy said...

A lady needs a daughter or two, or three (or who knows...four). Shopping partners for life. haha

Maybe your forth or fifth will be a boy. (I know you so aren't done yet.) :)

Jessica Draudt said...

Your girls are so cute! I love the picture :) I bet they are so excited for this new baby.

Tiffany Nelson said...

YAHOOOO! If your girls weren't so dang cute, then maybe you could be disappointed haha. But they are the cutest things ever!!!!

The Hatch Family said...

so true, my poor boy is always caught in dress ups with the girls. I even bought him boy ones but he rarely wears them. If everyone else is in a dress he thinks he needs to be too. Congrats!!

Bryndie said...

Hey Burklie is 1,000 times easier than Brenner. I would have 5 girls over one boy like my little guy. You guys will have such a great bond, especially when they are older. Congratulations!

iamawesome said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mandi said...

Congrats! I am so excited for you. Your girls are darling. Cant wait to see what the next one will look like. Hope all is well.