Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I just want to eat them up...

With Keslee getting older, things are getting much easier and I really am enjoying motherhood. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed it before, but the workload is changing and I really like the stages we are getting into. Ryah is getting so funny with communicating and Keslee is just a bundle of chub.

Ryah funnies...
The other day she was running with the camera...she is becoming fast as I was literally chasing her around the furniture to get it from her since she's already broken one. I vowed I would never do the counting thing, but I started and when I got to three she looked at me and said..."Cheese," with the biggest grin ever.
Whenever I finish getting her ready in the morning she looks in the mirror and says, "Oh, cute."
She was stamping the other day at grandma's and I noticed she started stamping her pants. I looked at her and said, "Ryah, don't stamp your pants." She looked at me and said, "I din't."
Keslee:
Loves sitting up and walking while holding your hands.
Is not a fan of learning to crawl. Whenever you put her on her tummy she starts crying. I think she is going to struggle with the crawling because she literally gets high centered on her belly.
Is starting to really enjoy table foods.






















Some people probably think it is silly to dress them alike when they aren't twins, but it is easier to buy two of everything.


















Ryah really loves Keslee to be with her wherever she is. She insists Keslee sits in her house with her. I hope the excitement of having her sister around doesn't wear off any time soon :)
















Enjoying Barney together. Keslee is perfectly content just being next to Ryah, she doesn't even need toys for entertainment.







































Who ever would have thought gel stickers from the dollar store could be so entertaining. She loves these things and Kes enjoys sitting and watching her. Although, I did catch Ryah giving Keslee a "taste" of her stickers. When I asked her what she was doing she said, "Kes ike, mom."












































Ryah was up in her room laughing the other day and when I checked on her I found her like this. She looked at me and said, "Osey (Horsey), Mom."























Then she would fall off the osey.






















Ryah always wants to put the silverware away when the dishwasher is clean. Sometimes I dread it because it seriously takes a half hour since she wants to "make food" while doing it. I have decided I just need to slow down because the "laundry will always need to be done." Anyway, she thinks Keslee likes to help her and insists Kes stand on the chair with her. Of course Kes is all smiles and stands there just like this while Ryah does her job. Every once in a while Ryah will give a spoon to Kes and say, "Soup."


















Who just would not want to eat these two up. They are so fun and full of life. I'm so glad we unexpectedly got pregnant with Keslee. If I had a choice, I would do it all over again. Give me 15 years and I might change my mind, but I hope these two are able to stay best buds like they are right now. It is so rewarding as a parent to see the deep love these two have for each other. We love them :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love how they are so silly! I can't wait for them to all get a little older and see their personalities together. P.S. I want to squeeze Kesies cheecks every time I see her she is so cute!

Kirsten said...

cute cute pictures! I don't think anyone can understand the fun it REALLY is having 2 close together, until they expirence it themselves. I always got "oh my you've got your hands full" comments, since Cai was born, and I've always responded "ya but we have lots of fun"...and I still get I think your crazy looks :)
It's so much fun when they aren't so much "work" and they love each other and just love playing together and entertaining one another. It makes it so much more worthwhile
They are so adorable. And I think the matchy-matchy outfits are cute and fun.

Christy said...

Ryah is getting so big...I can't believe she'll be two this summer. Keslee is adorable. She reminds me of Whitney when Whit was a baby with the cute chubbiness. Seeing how fun they are, makes me super excited for when I have kids (but that won't be for a bit tho). :)

Still up for dinner on Thursday?

Brandi Hyer said...

They are so much fun. I wish that my kid had a brother to play with. They are cute, i think you should keep them!