Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Ryah and Mommy's Date to Denver

A week ago this past Saturday, I received a call from my mom in the late afternoon telling me my sister (Taylor, who was playing in a volleyball tournament in Denver) forgot her jerseys and could not play without them. We sat and brainstormed of ways to get it there since no one could find my dad and my mom was in Denver with Tay. Since pick-up times had already passed for same day and overnight delivery, being the awesome sister I am :) (you better believe it Tay) I offered to fly to Denver to bring my sister her jerseys. Ry and I caught the late flight out and actually enjoyed our couple day stay...she had me and "gamma" all to herself and thoroughly loved every minute.
















































Ryah playing soccer with her mini volleyball.





























Ryah playing with her "daddy" and taking him for rides in the shoe. This became her favorite thing the last day. They went on walks, would jump on the chair, you name it, she did it. It is so cute watching her start to imagine things.










































Tay doing some serious warm-ups before their last game...way to hit that ball Tay :) lol

















Yes, Tay owes me lots of free babysitting (haha) and yes, my mom was extremely upset and I was surprised she even considered ways of getting the jersey to her to be honest, but she did.
All in all, it was a fun, spur of the moment trip and Ryah and I had a great time together.
Thanks Tay for "conveniently" forgetting your jersey and thanks mom for everything!!!

1 comment:

Kiesha said...

You are a nice sister! If I could get away with only 1 child though I think I would jump for the chance. But then I'd have to find babysitters, cancel piano lessons, miss my own sport obligations,...etc. Okay, once again, you're a nice Seesta! ;)