Monday, September 21, 2009

Gymnastics

We decided to put Ryah in a parent/child gymnastics class and last week was her first time. It seriously was the cutest thing ever. I can't believe how big she is getting. The first year seemed to take a while, but since her first birthday, time has flown by.

Here are some pics of the adventure...

























































We enjoyed the one-on-one time and I know Ry loved it. Who wouldn't with the change of scenery, mom and dad to herself, fun toys to climb on, bouncy trampoline's and other kids her size...she was on cloud nine. :)

5 comments:

Mandi said...

Your girls are adorable. We really need to try and get together. Ha Ha. Its crazy with kids. I hope you are doing well. Love ya

Jenny said...

How cute! Looks like such a fun class.

Larsen Family said...

How cute are your girls! I am so excited about your new addition and I am glad everything went well. Good luck with all your adventures! I love all your pictures of your cute girls.

Christy said...

That is so so cute! Who is Natalie your photographer? I saw your new pic and think it's freakin' cute!

It seems like I NEVER see you anymore! :( Crazy how life gets busy. We do need to get together! This weekend we'll be up in Logan, but we need to find some time!

Kirsten said...

Looks like so much fun, I bet Ry had a blast! I love your new family pict's too! Way cute!