Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Keslee's Blessing

We blessed Keslee the Sunday before Labor Day. We changed it last minute due to some traveling conflicts with family members over the Holiday weekend. The day turned out really nice and Jared gave an awesome blessing. I did a baked potato bar at the Hooper Park after. It is nice to be at the park so the kids can play.

Here are some pics from the day...










Jared's Grandma always makes the baby's their blessing outfits...thanks Mary Lou, the dress was beautiful.
























Keslee with dad...she's becoming more alert.
































Keslee getting kisses from mommy :) I can't resist her chubby cheeks. By the end of the day she is grunting at me everytime I kiss them; it's as though she is annoyed.
























Jared and me...not the best pic, but better than nothing.

















Ryah with Great Grandma Maxfield (my mom's mom).
Thanks to all the fam for pitching in and bringing stuff, it was greatly appreciated!!! It makes the day a lot easier.

BTW, Tiff..your Oreo crushed up cookie things were a HIT, everyone asked me who made them and if I knew how you did it.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I love her little blessing dress! What a special day! You seriously look amazing! You don't even look like you just had a baby!

Ryan, Natalie and kids said...

How fun and sweet! I can't believe you already have 2 girls...they'll be the best sisters!

Love Family said...

Okay, you are so stinkin' cute! I wanna know where you got that cute shirt in these pics?! and you look great! Your little baby is so cute too! I'm glad she is here and you are both healthy!