Thursday, October 23, 2008

She's Growing Up Too Fast

Ryah is officially four months old today. It makes me kind of sad. I love being able to see her grow up, but it's happening too fast. It seems like yesterday Jared and I were wondering if we ever would be blessed with a little one. Now she's here and is getting bigger every day. We've really enjoyed having her, she's been such a blessing in our lives. We can't imagine life without her. Some of my favorite things about Ryah are: getting her up in the morning (she is soooo happy I just love it when she wakes up), her smiling with her binki in, she's smart and knows she has a routine when it comes to the morning and night, she looooves her baths (she smiles at you the whole time and recently, has started giggling), her toes (she definitely has her daddy's feet), the way she attacks her baby einstein dragon (she loves to eat his antenna and it looks hilarious), the way she gets annoyed if she's held too much (today she laid on the floor for 45 min and did not want to be bugged), her innocence, mostly I love that she's mine. As tough as it can be at times, I wouldn't trade it for anything. Here are some of my favorite pics of her throughout the past few months.















This was right after birth...think she had a rough experience??? At the very last minute she decided to turn, so the doc grabbed her and got her eye pretty good. I hadn't seen her yet and I asked Jared what she looked like. He kind of looked at me and said, "Well, everyone else thinks she's cute, but I don't think so." I thought his reaction was pretty funny.
















This was our second day at the hospital lying on her boppy. She loved that thing for the first little while. Now she just likes to lay on it in the morning.














This is one of the photos when she was 10 days old taken by Blush Photography (Thanks Brooke). This was actually in Ryah's room. Thanks to my extremely talented husband for making her room exactly the way I envisioned it...
















This was her sitting on my lap. I love the peaceful look.




















This kid is a "stretcher." Even when I was pregnant, she would stretch like no other and a lot. She's kind of like grandma where she likes to lay in bed after she wakes up for seriously like 10 minutes and she just stretches over and over and over, and yawning, but you can't forget the loud noises she makes when doing it. It's quite entertaining.




I love this one of Ryah and Jared. He was lying on the floor reading a Diesel Power magazine. I'm not sure if Ry was into the pics or her dad. My mom captured it at the perfect time. She sure looooves her dad!!!
We love our Ry!!!

4 comments:

Bryndie said...

Her poor eye when she was born. It is amazing how different they look in one day. I can't believe she is already 4 months, it goes by way to fast! Did brooke from Blush photography come to your home to do the newborn shots? What was her pricing with traveling fees?

Mandi said...

I love this post!! Do you have more pics of her room so I can see the whole thing? I love it. She is gorgeous just like her mom.

Tiffany Nelson said...

She is getting SOOO big..holy cow. They grow so fast! She is such a cutie though. I miss her :( Can't wait to see her this weekend, hopefully!

Tiffany Nelson said...

Hey you need to update your blog with little Ry Ry's stinky little costume! I can't wait to see it :)