Monday, October 20, 2008

Fun Times

Every year the fam from Delta comes up opening weekend of the deer hunt , that happened to be this past weekend and guess what we did....we SHOPPED!!! I know it's a shocker. I promise I don't shop 24/7 even though it probably seems I do. We had such a fun time and Ryah was an angel. Here are some pictures from our outtings...















Aunt Tiff, Ryah, and me...




















We dared Whitney to try on this extremely "cute" outfit.














Miss Ry is obsessed with her hand, it's so cute. Not much resemblance between us two...she's definitely a daddy's girl. Thanks Burkie Babies (Bryndie) for the cute flower and beanie!!!















Grandma and Ry...they have so much fun together.


Ry and Daddy. Unfortunately Jared didn't make it hunting, but he didn't go shopping with us either. He was nice enough to come meet us and take Ry home after a full day (to her) of shopping. It's so unfair she'll cuddle with her dad in ways she won't cuddle with me. I thought this was cute with her arm around his neck. She looooves her dad!!!
Thanks ladies for such a fun weekend! I wish we would've taken more pics; we'll be sure to next time.

3 comments:

Christy said...

Oh my heck she is SO cute! She looks so much like you did when you were a baby it's crazy. Her little chubby cheeks and big eyes :)

Looks like a fun fun weekend. We need to plan our next shopping trip soon. And we need to go to dinner. What are you doing for Halloween?

PS Is the hat a new thing?? It looks way way cute!! You've inspired me.

Bryndie said...

She just gets cuter. The beanie looks adorable on her. She has your big beautiful eyes!

fergusonfam said...

Where do you get her cute bows?? I need some of those. They are too cute. She is such a doll. Let me know. I really want some for Tay!