Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Tis the Season for Boating

Have I ever mentioned I am definitely a fair weathered person??? I would be perfectly content relocating every winter to somewhere warm. I wish the warmness lasted more than a couple months. It seems to be happier in our home during the Spring/Summer time. We can all get out, soak up some Vitamin D, and have lots of fun options to choose from. Indoor play just hasn't measured up to outdoor play.
/ We ventured out on the lake the other week. Shout out to Taylor who mastered surfing without the rope. I still haven't gotten there. Last summer, boating/surfing wasn't in the picture for me so I'm trying to jump back on the ban wagon. We had a lot of fun...as we always do.
/

2 comments:

Kirsten said...

Looks like tons!! Of fun!!! Looks like you guys got a Mastercraft?!? How is it? Hope all is well! We need to get together sometime :)

Love Family said...

Where is that new post?! Haha way cute pics. Your family is so cute! I love how close you all are!