Sunday, May 15, 2011

Boating

We took the boat out for the first time this year on Friday...the water was a little chilly, but the sunshine was fabulous and made for a great time. We took the nephews and a niece with us. Braxton and Braden were champs and tried surfing for the first time.























































After a while of boating, I had Jared drop us off at the "beach" so the girls could play in the sand since they kept begging to do so. Keslee was so funny and would walk down to fill her bucket with water and by the time she got back to dump it and "make food" the water had slowly dumped out on her little trek. Ryah would have been freaking out, but Keslee would just look at her bucket with a little confusion then walk right back down and start over again.

Looking forward to many more boating trips this summer!!! :)

2 comments:

Scott and Angie said...

Your kids are so cute! Ive said a lot lately that I only want to have boys, but seeing your pictures makes me want a girl.

the Tonioli's said...

I can't believe you guys were actually able to catch a nice day to go boating. Looks like way fun! Now I'm craving the summer sun even more now. You're kids are C-U-T-E!!
P.S. I saw you at the mall the other day. I think you were with your sister. You were across the food court from me. Just when I went to come say hi you were gone. So, hi!