Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Our Date to Cornbelly's

Grandma and I took Ryah to the Cornbelly's Pumpkin Fest at Thanksgiving Point last week...it was a lot of fun. I really enjoyed the down-to-earth atmosphere and the fact that it was not huge, but big enough that you could put in a few hours and be done. There were hay rides, tractor/train rides, slides, jumping pillows, pig races, etc.

Here are some pictures from our day...













































There was a Princess area for little girls where you could dress up and listen to the Princess tell Princess stories and sit on the horse and in the carriage. Being the "mean" mom I am, we put a wig on Ry and I didn't let her take it off because I thought it was so stinkin' cute/funny. You can see from the above picture she was not amused about it. She warmed up to the idea after a minute...

















































There were stairs up to the slides, but do you think she wanted to take them...she insisted on climbing this rope thing.
















She loved the slide.



Of course I had to throw in a picture of the munchkin; she is so much fun. Just full of smiles and is starting to "talk" a lot, I love it when they start interacting. Thanks to my sis for watching her while I took Ry, and thanks to Grandma for spending the day with us, we had lots of fun :)

7 comments:

Me and my little man said...

Wish me and Jett could of come!! But I remember how it is being sick and I didn't want to drag him around with him being sick. We'll have to do it again.

Rebekah said...

So good to hear from you Sheridan! It has been a long time hasn't it? You have an adorable family and I'm so glad to hear that little Keslee is doing better.

Christy said...

That first picture is so stinkin' cute. I love Ryah's face in it. And the ones with the wig. How funny.

Your kids are adorable and thus give me a hint of baby-hungryness. Just a hint though. :)

Anonymous said...

Ryah looks hillarious with that wig on, you know Shaun would have done the same if Jax was a girl...ha ha he'd do it now I bet too, lol. She looked like she had a blast!

Love Family said...

I love that last pic, it's so cute!! and your family pics are adorable! Such a cute family!!

Tiffany Nelson said...

Cornbelly's was so much fun! I love that first pic too with you and Ry poking your heads through the picture....hahahaha so funny! I miss my little Kesee...I can't wait to play with them today!

PARKERS said...

Sheridan- I absolutely LOVE your new family pictures. Your little girls are gorgeous (wonder where they get it??!!) I saw you when you were about 5 months prego at the mall and it was hysterical because you had this TINY little ball and then the perfect body! So cute!