Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Jett's Blessing

Jett, my sister's boy, was blessed this past Sunday. She had a dinner afterward where we got some funny pics of Ry and Jett together.

Ryah kept pulling him in and kissing his head; Jett was so patient with her loving him. She was so gentle with him, it was adorable.


Not sure what she thought she needed to "pick" off his head. :)

She loves her mashed potatoes.


Me and Jett. He's such a good baby. I told Jared I don't even remember Ry being this little. She got too big too fast.


Me and Jared

I had to share this random pic of Ry "chillin" on Grandma's stairs. Ever since she's mastered climbing the stairs, she's obsessed. It wears me out just watching her.


I just love her smile. Everytime I look at her pics, I can't help but have a better day. She's brought so much joy to our lives, we love having her.

5 comments:

Me and my little man said...

She is so stinkin' cute. I love how she is with Jett. She's so interested in him. Thanks for bring the desserts and salad to lunch.

Bryndie said...

Your sisters baby is just about the cutest baby boy I have ever seen. Of course, Ry is looking cuter than ever! I love the picture of her trying to eat or kiss his head! They will have so much fun together.

Tiffany Nelson said...

Oh my heck she is the cutest little girl ever! I have a better day when I see pics of her and her cute little smile and she's not even mine...can't imagine what it feels like to know that she's all yours! I love her :) Can't wait for my own! haha

Sherrie said...

First of all, you look AWESOME!!! Second of all...can't believe Whit has a baby!!! She's too little! He's adorable though and the pics with Ry are even more adorable!! LOVE it!! So so cute! Wouldn't expect anything else out of you though :)

Larsen Family said...

She looks so cute! And so big.. The swimming looked like fun too! I am thinking about doing a Mom-and-Tot Swim Class next month. Wanna join me at the Bountiful Rec Center?