Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving...a little late!!!

We had a fun Thanksgiving in Delta this past weekend. I can't believe it's over already. Everyone was able to come down except Shaun and Jeni aka The Sheni's. My Great Grandma Maxine was able to come over from Beaver so we thought we'd get a five generation thought since Ry is the first great grandchild under my grandpa's lineage. I feel very fortuante to have known my Great Grandparents and in some cases my Great Great Grandparents. At one point my Great Great Grandma was the oldest living person in Utah...kind of neat. My grandma and aunts also threw went a Baby Shower while we were down there since she's in the last four weeks of her pregnancy.

Here are some pictures from our fun weekend.














I have to share the funny story about my brother-in-law in the picture above. My Great Grandma was looking through a wedding album and came upon Tiff and Zach's picture. She pointed at him and asked who it was since she is a little out of it sometimes. We told her it was Tiffany's husband Zach. She said, "Well he looks just like Barack Obama and I think he's good lookin'." It was so funny!!!















Great Grandma Maxine and Ryah.
















You think I would've been smart enough to put my plate of food down. Here is Whitney showing off her belly.
I'll have to get more pictures from my mom of the whole fam. You think Jared and I didn't even own a camera since we forget to take it places half the time...I know it's retarded of us.
I hope everyone else had a great Thanksgiving!!! Thanks fam for such a fun time!!!

8 comments:

Tiffany Nelson said...

Way to steal all my pics sher!! haha just kidding....It's just cuz they're so cute. Can't wait to see ya'll this weekend. Snowbird is going to be great!

Christy said...

Fun! Hope you had a good Thanksgiving! I miss the old family days!

Christy said...

Oh, are we still on for lunch Friday after my senior presentation?? Let me know :)

Unknown said...

Hey sister:) Can I get thos pictures? I have a lot of family pictures that need to be scraped booked:)! Haha! i have no life:) But if I could get those it would be awesome:) thanks:)

PARKERS said...

Sheridan- I love your Blog and your cute baby girl! It is fun seeing you- still as amazingly gorgeous as you were in Highschool! I'm excited to be able to keep in touch with your blog!

Ryan, Natalie and kids said...

This is the first time I have looked at your blog and oddly our girls look alike! What are the odds?? Have you seen Mae? Does she look like Ryah to you?

Brooke said...

all the gals in your family are so beautiful! hope all is well and brandon did such a great job on your pics! really I loved them.
B

Me and my little man said...

your new pictures are super cute. How do I get a hold of him? I want to get some family pics done when Jett comes, thats if he ever decides to pop out!! =)