Thursday, December 18, 2008

Congrats Whit and Jake!!!

Whitney had her baby on Tuesday after nearly a week long of contracting every 5-10 minutes...poor girl. I lucked out with my delivery. I went in for my weekly check-up, the doc said I was dilated to a five, admitted me, and a while later we had Ry. I can't imagine contracting every 5-10 minutes consistently for almost a week...Whit sure was a trooper. She had to get the epidural twice because she could still feel the left side of her body after the first time, then after planning on having a 7-8lb baby, out came a 9 lb 3oz baby boy, Jett Michael, with his dad's lips and Aunt Taylor's hands. He sure is a cutie!!!















The girls right before the big event.




















Grandma and Jett

















Of course Miss Ry thought the "party" was for her and was all sorts of smiles.

We wish Whit, Jake, and Jett the best!!! It's fun to have a boy in the family.

3 comments:

Amy and Kody said...

He is a cutie! Wow he is a big boy! Your family pics are darling!

Bryndie said...

9 lbs. 3 oz., Wow I bet that was a shocker! How fun for Ry to have a little buddy to play with!

Kiesha said...

O.k., who got Jett that cute snowcap? So dang cute! He's stylin' all ready. Glad Whitney's doing good and if I can figure out where she lives I'll have to go visit. Have a great X-mas and we'll see you next week!