Thursday, November 20, 2008

Too Big, Too Fast!!!

Ryah seems to be making milestones the last week. (At least I think they're milestones) It'sas though she's having a "zest" for life. She's started rolling all over the place, sitting up with little assistance, putting her binki in her mouth, playing with her feet, taking decent naps in her bed, laughing, etc. I can't believe she's almost five months...time has flown by.

Jared and I have been enjoying every moment of her getting bigger. We're also excited we made a new discovery; my sister Tay is perfectly capable of babysitting, so we've started taking advantage of that...thanks Tay!!! Hopefully, her compensation is worth it. It's nice because Taylor can come to our house and Ry can still go to bed at her bedtime, that way Jared and I aren't rushing to pick her up from the babysitter so she'll be in bed on time. Ryah is starting to really know Tay and it's so cute.
Jared and I haven't been up to much besides hanging out. He sold his "dream" truck he just bought, which acctually surprised me. His employees always tease him that anything he owns is always for sale; it's partially true. If anyone offers him the right price for anything, it's SOLD!!! I knew he was getting an itch to sell it because he put a 6" lift on and then saw our neighbor who only put a 4" and decided he hated his 6" and wanted different rims...I figured it was only a matter of time, but not this soon. So I guess we'll be truck hunting, again.
Here are some fun pics of Ry from the last two weeks...

























































Ry and her infamous finger she chews on.





































Our happy princess.














Gotta love those eyes...














Ry helping mom on the computer. I think the screen mesmerizes her.






































Ry and Grandpa













Ry had a lethargic day while playing at grandma's...


























Getting ready to make the roll...
Attacking Mr. Giraffe.
Sorry, it's picture overload, but I haven't posted any for a while, so I thought I'd make up for the missed time.

10 comments:

Tiffany Nelson said...

What? Where are the pictures haha

Tiffany Nelson said...

Oh my heck!!! These are sooo stinkin cute. So glad I get to play with her this weekend :) Wish me luck on my hair too...Zach wants me to get some bangs again. What do you think? I'm thinking they would be fun but then again i love tucking my hair behind my ears haha

Bryndie said...

I love all her little outfits, you always have her decked out! She looks adorable and more and more like her mom each day!

Christy said...

She is seriously the cutest baby I have ever seen... she is SO cute!! And I know I've said it like 20 times but she looks so much like you.

Good to see you yesterday! See you in a couple more days too :)

PS. I have a very cute picture of you hold Ry Ry yesterday. I'll post it when I get a spare minute!

Michelle said...

Sheridan your little girl is so cute! I love all her adorable outfits!

Brooke said...

ahhhhh shes soooooooooooo cute!!

Kirsten said...

So so much fun! Sorry about making Jared hate his "dream truck"... that's just too funny :) Little girls are so much fun to get dressed up, and it is so great to watch them grow up and start discovering things. It definatley gets funner and funner!

Anonymous said...

I have not been blogging lately. She is getting so big. She is so adorable and has your beautiful, big eyes. Your the one that needs to take me shopping cause she is dressed so cute. I'm itching to go to the mall now.

Sherrie said...

She is getting so big and totally has your big eyes! She is so adorable, I can hardly stand it! I need to come visit you!!!

Brooke Hare said...

Hey Sher! This is Brooke...you told me I had to comment on your blog so that's what I'm doing!haha Ryah looks so much like you it's crazy! That's a good thing! She is so cute! I loved hanging out with you guys this Thanksgiving! I'll see ya later!