Sunday, November 9, 2008

My EIGHT...

So, I've been tagged again...thanks Chris; I actually think they're kind of fun!!!

Favorite TV Shows:
1. Anything on Discovery Health Channel; love it!
2. Anything on "tru" TV which used to be court TV. Don't know what was hard wired in me to like Forensic Files, Snapped, Arrest to Trial, etc.
3. The Office
4. Any type of documentary such as 20/20, Primetime, etc.
5. Regis and Kelly
6. Oprah
7. Greys Anatomy
8. Private Practice

Favorite Restaurants
1. Benihanas
2. Tepanyaki
3. PF Changs
4. Macaroni Grill
5. Tony Romas...thanks for closing!!!
6. Timbermine
7. Javiers
8. Texas Roadhouse

Things that happened yesterday
1. Went shopping with the sisters for birthday presents.
2. Found out our Ultimate Gift after a year...thanks mom and dad!!! An all expense paid trip to wherever we want; I can't wait.
3. Played the piano
4. Answered some emails.
5. Went to lunch with my hubby.
6. Took family pictures.
7. Played with Ry Ry.
8. Watched the Ultimate Gift.

Things I am looking forward to
1. Thanksgiving
2. Jared's Birthday; I love surprising my him!!!
3. Seeing my cousin James come home off his mission; time sure flies.
4. Being with family around the holidays.
5. Meeting my new little nephew in a few weeks.
6. Family Home Evening that Jared is in charge of tomorrow night...I'm always curious as to what he plans.
7. Christmas
8. Spending time with family.

Things I Love About Fall
1. The smell in the air when you're camping.
2. Being able to use the fireplace on the cold nights.
3. Going on drives in the mountains.
4. Wearing my boots...
5. Baking for the holidays
6. Cracking the window when sleeping at night so I can sleep without getting hot.
7. Other than that I really miss the warm weather...


Things on my wishlist
1. Time
2. Invisalign...I wish my eye prescription would quit changing. I can't wait for the day I'm able to look at the clock in the middle of the night and actually be able to see what it says.
3. Pants
4. Vacation with my hubby
5. New digital camera
6. Pink perfume
7. New family pictures
8. My dizziness to go away

I tag anyone who wants to...

3 comments:

Tiffany Nelson said...

I'll have to try this tag! Sometimes my mind goes BLANK when I try to do these things...they are harder than you think huh?!

The Hatch Family said...

Now that you left the comment on my blog i've been linked up to yours. I didn't know you had a blog. Your little girl is just so adorable I can't stand it, hope all is well and i hope you don't mind me cheking in on your cute family from time to time!

Christy said...

I know, it's so depressing that Tony's closed. I loved their chicken. I would like one right now.

We need to lunch this week... so let me know :)