Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Ryah's 5th Birthday

Ryah celebrated her 5th birthday the end of June.  I can't believe she is already 5.  I would like to freeze time right now and not her get any bigger.  She is at such a fun age and mom and dad are still pretty cool to her. :)  She was so ready to go to Kindergarten, but we decided to hold her back a year so she was the oldest when she got bigger.  Keslee is going to be lost next year when Ry starts school.  They do everything together and complement each other so well.  Very rarely do they argue.  I hope it stays that way as they get older.  Ryah is such a great big sister and is very protective of her sisters.  We were in Delta for her birthday due to my cousin's mission farewell so we celebrated early with a movie and the Roadhouse.  The last two years she keeps asking if she can have a party since she's Miss Social Bug, so I might just be giving in this year. ;)

We love you Ry!!!

She was upset we bought her a bigger bike with training
wheels since she doesn't need them.  We assured
her we can take them off.







2 comments:

Jenny said...

Fun updates! I hate getting behind on blogging. It kind of makes me want to never catch up! :) Your girls are seriously so cute!

The Hatch Family said...


Your girls are getting SO big!! before we know it though, Ryah will be 6 the way time is going, June will be here before we know it. I hope your family is well and your health is good. Last time i saw you at the park you were having some scary health issues you were just getting over!! All your fun posts about camping do make me excited about summer though! I'm ready for some of that!