Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Winter/Spring Randomness

While I'm trying to gather all my Easter pics, I wanted to document just some random pics of the girls from the winter'spring time frame. 

Keslee is very particular about things.  She folds her clothes, cleans her shoes like a mad woman, knows exactly where any of "her" things are, etc.  One area this has become a big issue is with her writing.  Her papers would come back ruined from school because she would have erased things so many times there was nothing left.  This was a hindrance when it came time to write her Valentine's for school.  Below are the Valentine's the girls did for school.  The picture with all the envelopes was the "bad" pile and that pile continued to grow.  She didn't like the way the "K" or the "S" looked so she would throw them out and start over.  It took her twice as long to finish her Valentine's as it did Ryah.

 
 



Kes and dad enjoying coloring one Sunday. 

 
The girls were troopers with all the doctor appointments we had to go to
earlier this year. 


Kes and Ry reading the hospital pamphlet to Ashlyn.

Ry getting ready for one of her tests.

Ryah likes to take pictures and send them to Aunt Tiffany when
she's wearing an outfit she thinks is like Tiffany. 

This munchkin sleeps in the weirdest positions.  Almost always she
either covers her face with a pillow or blanket.  It's so funny.
 



The girls are growing up so fast. Jared and I love the ages they are at right now. I wish I could freeze time.  They are just enough independent, but still dependent and innocent.  I am not ready for them to grow-up.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Oh my goodness! I'm catching up on your blog today and I can't believe all that you guys have had going on! That sounds awful! I'm so sorry! I'm glad that you're all on the mend now!