Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Christmas Season 2012 - Part Two

The girls are at such fun ages which makes the holiday's a lot of fun.  Ryah is our child who loooves being with family and cousins so holiday's are her favorite with all the get together's.  She always asks what people are coming to dinner or who does she get to play with that day.  The way her and Keslee gage how many more days until something is they ask me how many more "sleeps" (nights)  they have.  This has been great because then I'm not bothered everyday as to whether or not it's time yet.  I try not to tell them of things too far in advance because that's too many "sleeps" for me to keep track of, but if there's only 5-7 "sleeps" it works perfectly.  The worse is when I mis-calculate and they think they're on the last "sleep."  I'm in trouble on that one and am asked why I don't know how to count or why I lied to them, like I did it intentionally or something.   Anyway, around the holiday's we have lots of "sleep" counting going on. 

We visited the Ogden Christmas Village for Brynlee's birthday, the girls thought it was great.





 
Christmas Eve Jared's mom does a prime rib dinner for all of the family. It is a fun tradition and great to catch-up with other family members you only see a few times a year. Of course Ryah is in heaven and Keslee has started warming up to the idea. Ashlyn likes it, but I think the older cousins want to "mother" her and she is not about to be "mothered." She is very independent and thinks she's a big girl is capable of playing the same things everyone else is. 
 
 



Frank and LaNae gave the girls the cutest pajamas
for their present. 


 
 
The girls were so excited for Christmas this year. Ryah and Keslee wanted "Camerican" Girl Dolls and two beds. Ashlyn always asks for a baby so I took that as she wanted a baby for Christmas. We were at Jared's parents house for Christmas since we are living in their basement while we build our next house (which hopefully we can break ground beginning of June). The girls loved it and Jared's parents said Christmas morning wasn't so boring for them. :) 
 






Kes loving her guitar.  This girl loves music and asks
 to take guitar, drum, and fiddle lessons.




Ryah told me she was reading the "rerections" on
how to put her grocery store together. :)

 
 



1 comment:

Christy said...

You have the most adorable family and little girls. I miss you guys! There is so much that has changed in the past 5 years. Wasn't it Brynlee that was just a tiny thing at your wedding?