Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Happenings...

We had the opportunity to go to Time Out For Women again in February. It was a lot of fun to get away for the day with just the girls. We always have a great time when we are together.








These three definitely got the most out of it :)

Next was Valentine's and oh what a flop that was. Back in December we decided to go to Celtic Night, along with the rest of my fam. I was a clogger for many years back in the day so I have a great appreciation for any type of Riverdance. I've seen the Riverdance production and loved it, so I thought this would be similar since all the advertisements focused on the "Riverdancing" part...but I was wrong. We went to dinner at PF Chang's then headed to Kingsbury Hall. I usually don't leave productions during intermission, but all of us got up and left. I wasn't impressed. We would have rather been at home with the girlies, they would have been much more entertaining. However, it was nice to have a night out with the hubs, I do loooove those. :)















2 comments:

Mandi said...

That's to bad. I know how disappointing that would be for sure. Looks like you guys had a good time at dinner. Such a cute family!

Christy said...

Your family always has fun family times. However, I wish I could have been there to at least have seen all of your guys' expressions (and comments) when you realized the show was no good. Haha I can only imagine.