Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Gymnastics

Keslee started gymnastics a couple weeks ago and it is so silly. I didn't know what she would think about it at first because she is definitely more timid than Ryah. I thought gymnastics would be a little out of her "comfort" zone. The first week she stayed behind the scenes, now she is all the sudden out of her shell and is doing more than I ever thought she would.

Way to go Kes!!!






































































































8 comments:

Bryndie said...

Do you take her to Bountiful or Kaysville? My kids go to Bountiful and love it! The teachers are amazing there!

Bryndie said...

Do you take her to Bountiful or Kaysville? My kids go to Bountiful and love it! The teachers are amazing there!

Kirsten said...

such fun pictures! I love this age, they're little personalities are just starting to come out.

the Tonioli's said...

Cute! I've done a similar class with my girls and they've loved it. BTW I'm totally jealous of the Disneyland trip. Looks like so much fun.

Kiesha said...

Nice! I love gymnastics. I think it's one of the best things to teach kids coordination of movement. My Ry is smitten by gymnastics and I think it's something she's going to want to stick with. Your such a cute mom!

Jenny said...

Adorable pictures! Your CA trip looked so fun too!

Jessica Draudt said...

It was so good to see you yesterday. Your family is so cute. Like I said I am in awe at your amazing hair styling abilities. You'll see when you look at my blog my skills are lacking a bit with my step-daughters hair :). Send me your email so I can send you an invite jldraudt@gmail.com.

Christy said...

She's getting so big. I hope your girls are feeling better!